If your 'bookshelf' was on fire, what books on innovation / design thinking would you save?!

Previously I would have said 101 Design Methods by Vijay Kumar, but now its pretty much a tie between The Lean Startup by Eric Ries, Google Sprint by by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky, and The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank (still half-read!).

What else should I be reading?!

Love Sprint by Jake Knapp too! 101 Design Methods is a book that i keep referring back to, but it feels more like a resource textbook, less one that I feel compelled to save in a fire.:grin:

I’d definitely save Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert (of Eat Pray Love fame) - it’s a book written for creatives by a creative, and made all the more precious because of my handwritten notes all over the book. Another book I will ‘save’ (but don’t need to because it’s completely digital) is Make: Bootstrapper’s Handbook - Building Startups The Indie Way by Pieter Levels. It’s an awesome book for indie product makers - something that I’m trying to get more into now!

Thanks for recommending The Four Steps to the Epiphany…will check it out. :+1: